Friday, November 30, 2007

Concordia Reports - 11/30/2007 Holiday Edition

Our final newscast for the semester (and possibly the last newscast of this format for the year), here is our Holiday edition!

This time, I was show packager, which means I took care of intro and credits, graphics, transitions, and just basically making all the pieces flow.

It was a blast to work on this one... And the set was my house, so it was comfortable too. I think this is one of the funniest shows of this type I've seen, and it's because nearly every piece fit in with the show's style and mood.

Also, I figured out how to embed YouTube videos into Blogger. It's so simple, I'm surprised I hadn't figured it out yet!

More bonus news: I have been approved as a member of the NHL media site, so look for more hockey content coming to a computer screen near you...

PS: Stay tuned!

No comments: